Monday, November 13, 2006

What the Heck???





Okay, so this whole blogging thing is taking over my weekend!

I was so naive as to think all I had to do was start the blog and begin posting. wrong! There's apparenlty a gazillion other things you must do to keep track of everything. Thanks to Heather, I muddled my way through some of them. However, I'm feeling really old right now and completely out of my element....... because as I read about these other functions, I felt like I was listening to my 15 year speak that foriegn language all teenagers speak! What the heck?

I plug away for a while on it, only to give up when my eyes get all blurry from staring at my laptop screen. My friend Jamie is trying to figure the same stuff out...at the same time. So maybe each of us will figure one function out and share it! Heck, maybe I'll have my 15 year old read the stuff and translate to us!For now I will have to put it aside so I can continue my Holiday orders. My kiln is loaded and will be ready tomorrow. Until then, I am moving down my list of orders so these kiddies can have their Santa plates.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I totally felt the same way. Just let it soak in for a while before trying to act on it. Tackle one thing at a time and keep notes for yourself in case you ever have to do it again :-) And, remember, none of those bells and whistles are necessary. Skip stuff.

Unknown said...

thank for the information, i'm very happy to visit your website http://obatpolipempedu.mkes.info/