Friday, November 10, 2006

I Must Be Insane


I was introduced to the whole blogging world a few months back. A local artist friend emailed me the link to her new blog and I found myself checking in every day for her new posts. Then, I got addicted to her blogger friends and their blogger friends and the rest is history! And let me just tell you that you should check out these other blogs. They are truly amazing and talented women.

I think it's a combination of the witty and entertaining posts these ladies write (with a tad bit of procrastination on my part) that has gotten me hooked. They are sooo funny and it is a nice break in an otherwise very mundane routine. I pretend that I'm working...that I'm actually doing research...you know for business. (Well, it makes me feel better thinking that anyway!)

In reality it keeps me from turning on those brain sucking soaps while I paint away. I mean.... do I really care that Dixie came back from the dead and is now looking for the daughter she gave birth to while she was supposed to be dead in Paris? Do I really need to know why she didn't tell the man she loved so much (who she ran away from, btw) that she had given birth to his child? P-lease....

I get more work done with the T.V. off and it's a nice pace to have the house quite for the few hours the boys are in school. So I allow myself time to sit with a cup of java and indulge in my little addiction every day. I must be insane thinking I can keep up with a blog. It's 12:00 a.m and I'm waiting to pull clothes out of the dryer.

All I need is another addiction to distract my creative juices. But I must do this....it's work (right?) I'm networking, yeah that's it!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, I get to leave the first official comment on what will surely be a fun blog to read. Welcome to blogland!

Obat Parkinson said...

Also, you can keep a free blog dedicated to your genealogical search and update it regularly whenever you
Obat Parkinson

Itachi said...

Ask for the Dillinger. Creme de Cacao and special Dill Aquavit. It's amazing. Goes well with Gravad Lax. !

Unknown said...

I am very happy to be able to visit this website, continued success. greeting healthy Obat Penyakit Batuk Berdarah Tradisional

Axew Fadillah said...

This list will serve as your own personal motivational Obat Penyakit Gula

Djalhoy said...

I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business .

Axew Fadillah said...

Sesler konusundada iyi olduğunu düşünüyorum iyi bir grafik Obat Alergi Tradisional

Unknown said...

This site is truly huge. I make this site though seeking Google. Obat Tipes Tradisional

Unknown said...

Your post is really very nice. After read your excellent I want to say your is very nice. Keep it up please share me more post in future. Obat Osteoarthritis

Axew Fadillah said...

During the last days of July 20 people from 9 different countries are gathering in Stusnäs Finland Obat Alami Batu Ginjal

Unknown said...

This is a really good post Must admit that you are amongst the best Obat Tumor Ganas Tradisional

andri irawan79 said...

I need to to thank you for ones time for this particularly Obat Mata Minus

Unknown said...

thank for the information, succesfull and healthy always http://obatpenyakitasamlambung.mkes.info/

andri irawan79 said...

Nice website, i'm very happy to visit your website http://obatalergikulitalami.mkes.info/