Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I Won!!! I Won!!!


Okay, so you haven't heard from me in over a week. Sorry, really I am. I am in the last leg of the holiday order crunch. This week and early next week will be it. So I likely won't post much between now and then.

I wanted to leave you with two great tidbits.

I Won! I won the most amazing gift from the one of the most amazing (artist) blogs, Allen Designs, that I recently stumbled upon. She really gives you an insight into her studio and the day to day activities. Now, I don't enter contests, cause I never win. I really didn't mean to even enter this one, I was simply posting a comment to one of Michelle's posts (and I'm so glad I did!). But I actually won. YAY! Hip Hip Hooray! What a nice little treat for myself since I'm working like a dog getting orders out the door. Take a peek up above.........Isn't it adorable?! As is, every little thing in her catalog. Thanks Michelle!

The other tidbit is from this really good blog which is posting "12 Days of Entrepreneurs" interviews. I'm not plugging this because I'm one of them . I'm plugging it because there are some very talented and successful women who have shared their little nuggets of information with us. Check it out, while I find my way out of boxes and boxes of peanuts, bisque and bubble wrap.

I promise to pop in as soon as I can and share some of the holiday madness that has gone on these last few weeks. Okay, off to bed for another early day.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes plug away - or else I will NOT write about you!!! Ha ha = thanks for posting, I need something to read when I am hiding from my 'holiday drama crazy life'.

Anonymous said...

Hey London,
Thanks for posting on my blog it's so nice to hear from you. Congratulations on your win!!! It's so fun to win stuff and a handmade gift is even better. Have a lovely holiday and be sure to check in on me and I will do the same.
Smile... julie

Amber @ RuffleButts said...

I hear ya with the holidays...we forgive you! I have been just as bad with my posts. Congratulations on your win - don't you love that feeling of actually winning something, no matter what it is, but even better that it is super cute!

I wanted to thank you for your encouraging words on my recent manufacturing challenges. I can not tell you how nice it is to hear from someone in a similar position and to know that I am not alone. When facing challenges in this new buiness, sometimes I start to wonder if it is all me. I know I will survive, but the encouragement is a huge help.

Have a very happy holiday!!

London E said...

Thanks Julie and Amber. Glad you stopped by! I love your blogs.

Amber, you can email me if you ever want to discuss the manufacturing stuff. I'll share what I know with you. It is nice to know we aren't the only ones going through it. You can read Allen Designs blog in my favorit blog list to get more insight on manufacturing first hand. Michelle is a pro at it, having been to china several times to oversee the process. it's an interesting read!