Thursday, January 3, 2008

Cruising into 2008!!






Wow, sorry for the two week break. I didn't intend for it to be that long. I did take a few days off, but quickly got back to work in order to get ahead on orders so I can, um, leave again! Yep, that's right, I'm leaving (.....on a jet plane...don't know when i'll be back again......) Oh and please take note, this is not my photograph, i borrowed clipart from stock illustration.


Kidding, I'm just going for a week. It's a girls week long cruise to Cozumel. I know, I know - I'm spoiled! Well, let's just say I have some really great in-laws who like me enough to include me in the girls cruise. It's with the hubby's two sisters and Mom of course. Best part.....NO kids, NO men, oh and No kids! Oh did I tell you that already. Just me, my book and (my cabana boy) I mean my frozen froo froo drink.


I have a blog or two that I will be posting over the weekend. I won't have internet access, email access or cell phone coverage, so I will truly be MIA. A forced vacation. Sometimes as a small business owner, that's the only way we get a vacation. When it's forced on us.


I usually take my cell phone and laptop on vacations with me, so I can "Check in" or "in case of an emergency" But in all honesty, it's because I'm addicted to them and have serious withdrawal without them. Truth be known, I'm a little nervous about going a whole week without these things. I'm already trying to find a way to sneak my laptop on board with me, just so i can write some blogs and edit some photos on a new upcoming project. More on that later!


I'm thinking this cruise is going to produce some crazy pics and unbelievable stories. I googled our carnival cruise ship tonight to get a glimpse at our itty bitty room and came across the most hilarious thing! Apparently there's a big Jewish Nudist/Textile group of 40+ yr. olds going on this cruise with us. What exactly is a nudist textile group. How does that work anyway? Oh did I mention they are also Psychic!! No... really. Wonder if they read palms?


I was cracking up! I can't imagine what I'm going to encounter next week. Guess I don't have to worry too much about my out of shape, winter bod being put out there for all to see. At least mine will be appropriately covered. Believe me, no amount of tequila will sway me to shed that!





Oy Vey!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go! Have a fantastic time! Think girly things! And check out my blog entry today! Funny!